Monday, October 07, 2013

And another....

Month has passed! Well I did have a good excuse, packing up and moving across country right?

I survived driving at breakneck speed across a few states to get to our final destination. Hubby is not a relaxed traveller at all!! I had to follow the small moving van/truck combo driving the Jeep. Thank goodness for Siruis music!

A view from the back of our apartment complex and home until mid December.
Backyard
Interesting living in 2 bedrooms with a cat and a large dog ;)

Knitting has been going on the last two months...not many FO's due to limited time with the move. Some nights only a row or two.
Lowbrow 2
Lowbrow Hat by Thao Nguyen
Plucky Knitter Primo Aran in In the Navy
US 7 needle

No mods, plan to knit the cowl too. You see someone near and dear to me is in the Navy, so I am thinking this hat and soon to be cowl will "hug" me and make me miss him less ;)

7up Lollipop
IMG_0695
7up Hat by Thea Coleman
Plucky Knitter Primo Worsted in Lollipop Guild (stay tuned for more of this awesome colorway!)
US 6 & 7 needles

Luckily, our AZ house is now under contract and hope to have it closed soon.


3 comments:

dianne said...

I love your Lowbrow hat! I bought a skein of String Theory Caper Aran to make one. It's such a cool pattern.

My fingers are crossed for you that the AZ sale goes quickly and smoothly. The new house looks absolutely charming. I'm assuming that since the house isn't done yet that you get to pick the colors, carpet, etc?

MsKnottyKnits said...

Love the new place! I will keep my fingers crossed for a hassle free sale for the one in AZ.

I Love the Lollipop Guild color and hat! Better make sure you use all of it up. I do have grabby hands - even if I am hundreds of miles away!!

Acornbud said...

Amazing you found time to knit anything! Love the hat. Hope all goes smoothly and look forward to pictures of the new digs.