Monday, June 24, 2013

Vinegar Zags.....

LOL! That's not really it's name....more like it's smell! Sigh....


Zags again
You see that's a pretty dark blue and I was leery it would bleed onto the white.....So I put a wee too much vinegar in the soak...

Close up here!  Cool pattern, after the first few rows, no instructions needed.
Zags2

Now if I could figure out how to wear the darn thing!!! I confess, I have 2 other eternity scarves on the needles for a long while, this is the first one I finished.
Zags
Sure is a pretty blue and gray/white though ;)


Zags1
Zags by Melissa LeBarre
Plucky Knitter Bulky in Big Sky 1.2 skeins and Wintery Mix
US 10.5 circular

Now to use the leftovers for a hat and let this thing air out ;)


3 comments:

Carol said...

Very nice! I just loop my eternity scarf around till it is where I want it to be.

Anonymous said...

That's a very interesting stitch. It looks almost woven. Very pretty. Now if it will just cool off, you'll get to WEAR it. ;-)

kathy b said...

Well I LOVE IT. and the vinegar is a trick I did not know about